Georgia Health Advantage (HMO I-SNP) focuses on Members who meet residential requirements in the Georgia Health Advantage participating nursing homes located in the following counties:
Within these counties, you must live in one of our participating nursing homes. For a list of participating nursing homes please call Member Services or you may use the Provider Directory to search for a list of participating nursing homes.
If you are a resident of one of the participating nursing homes, you may be eligible to enroll in Georgia Health Advantage and receive the plan’s many benefits:
- Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Coordinated care and more personal attention.
- Dedicated nurse practitioner as your trusted partner to manage your care and collaborate with your doctors, your family, and the nursing home staff.
- Regular visits from your nurse practitioner to your residing nursing homes to help avoid unnecessary and often unwanted trips to the hospital.
- Nurse practitioners can complete tests and treatments in the nursing home that are normally done in the hospital.
- One point of contact for communication with you, your family, your doctors, and the home nursing staff.
The Open Enrollment Period for Institutionalized Individuals (OEPI) interested in joining Georgia Health Advantage is continuous for eligible individuals. If you are eligible, you can enroll in Georgia Health Advantage at any time.
You can join Georgia Health Advantage if you have Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance), reside in or are expected to reside in a participating long-term care nursing home for 90 days or longer, and meet Georgia Health Advantage’s eligibility requirements.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can enroll at any time, effective the first day of the following month after you enroll.
Call 1-844-917-0645; TTY 711 to speak with a Georgia Health Advantage Representative, or click to download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below.
Our trained Georgia Health Advantage Representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) from October 1 through March 31, and Monday to Friday (except holidays) from April 1 through September 30.
Or fill out the information request form and a Georgia Health Advantage Representative will call you.
Last Updated on
Ready to enroll in Georgia Health Advantage?
Click the Enroll Now link below to go to the online enrollment, download an Enrollment Form and mail it to us at the address below, or call 1-844-917-0645; TTY 711. Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.