Georgia Health Advantage is designed to meet the needs of our Members and participating network providers and partners. In addition, we strive to meet the highest quality and safety standards. We follow standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to reach this goal.
The Georgia Health Advantage Quality Improvement (QI) Program demonstrates our mission to provide an effective, system-wide, measurable Quality Improvement plan for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality of care and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner to our enrolled Members and participating network providers and partners.
- Georgia Health Advantage’s mission, vision, and core values create the foundation for organizational QI.
- Georgia Health Advantage uses quality assurance and performance improvement to make decisions and guide our day-to-day operations.
- Georgia Health Advantage’s QI Program includes all business units of operations and administration, partners, and services.
- Georgia Health Advantage’s QI Program is comprehensive regarding systems of care, management practices, and business practices.
- Georgia Health Advantage’s QI Program is data-driven and is guided by our five performance improvement pillars: People, Service, Quality, Finance, and Growth and the respective business drivers in each performance improvement pillar.
- Georgia Health Advantage’s QI Program decisions are based on data, which is collected in a systematic format in alignment with Georgia Health Advantage’s Policy
- To improve the health status of Georgia Health Advantage Members.
- To ensure access to high quality and safe health care services in the Georgia Health Advantage service area.
For more information about the Georgia Health Advantage Quality Improvement Program, please call Member Services at 1-844-917-0645; TTY 711. Calls to this number are free.
Our hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week (except Thanksgiving and Christmas) from October 1 through March 1, and Monday to Friday (except holidays) from April 1 through September 30.
Want more information about Georgia Health Advantage?
Call us at 1-844-917-0645; TTY 711.
Our trained member service representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., or fill out this contact request form to have us call you.